Central Region Oklahoma meet anyone?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
i think there was a meet a few weeks ago, not sure how many people got to show up tho, i know there were complications with a lot of us though. i didnt make it either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i think there was a meet a few weeks ago, not sure how many people got to show up tho, i know there were complications with a lot of us though. i didnt make it either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i dont think anyone went.....not even the OP...lol but i think we should have one

i ended up in OKC with my recruiter being PT'ed for SWCC.

I didn't get home until 11 that night...

I really wanted to go instead of run... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i ended up in OKC with my recruiter being PT'ed for SWCC.
I didn't get home until 11 that night...

I really wanted to go instead of run... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
lets make another one then

Being I Wichita Falls I seem to be stuck in the middle of nowhere. All the big meets are in either Dallas or OKC. And even the small ones in Lawton are still 45mins and a couple tolls away.

Id absolutely love to..

but hell, Ill be honest, I couldnt make the one in Tulsa, and its less than 45 minutes from me...

Id love to make one, but its gonna have to be an alignment of the universe for it to work for me.. between working nights and weekends, and my wife being pregnant Im pretty **** busy.. throw in a job search for something better as well as helping my father in law out with his concrete business my time is @ a premium...

everyone else pick a day and time, and if it can work for me Ill go, but I cant have any sort of far in advance planning for stuff like this anymore, unfortunately

Being I Wichita Falls I seem to be stuck in the middle of nowhere. All the big meets are in either Dallas or OKC. And even the small ones in Lawton are still 45mins and a couple tolls away.
there is only one toll and dude when you out in the middle of nowhere your gonna have to learn to just **** it up and drive...lol

there is only one toll and dude when you out in the middle of nowhere your gonna have to learn to just **** it up and drive...lol

Ya got me. But I do get hit both ways. I have made it up to the Wichita Mountains a few times. But usually in the wifes Montero.

This weekend would have been the perfect time with all of that ice! lol j/k about that but it would be pretty neat to see some bass pop ice off of a vehicle! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.