Ok i'm being deleted

Participant count
  • Participant list

DRANGED
10+ year member

what' the ****, i was just asking for some advice from other installer's in the country, and now all the post's that i put on here for help and i'm being banned, that's way cool man, your my hero...**** this site and you especially. it seems some people think they own the website and can do what they want. So later's from this lame as site. I can see the 15 yrs. of dedication to this industry are of no help to any of you . thanks for the help. take it deep...

what' the ****, i was just asking for some advice from other installer's in the country, and now all the post's that i put on here for help and i'm being banned, that's way cool man, your my hero...**** this site and you especially. it seems some people think they own the website and can do what they want. So later's from this lame as site. I can see the 15 yrs. of dedication to this industry are of no help to any of you . thanks for the help. take it deep...
Who are you directing that to? I tried to tell you that you could not post 18 threads about the same topic. Get over it, you brought it on yourself. The forum would **** if all the threads we clicked to read were exactly the same.

And you werent asking for advice, you were trying to get a job via a forum on the internet. I mean, you cant be that **** good anyway or you wouldnt have to move to get a job, but its whatever.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.