Ok, How about this?

IMAX
10+ year member

The Prototype...
Is there anyone on here that is using a 10" XXX sub in a sealed enclosure? If so how do you like it? Is it enough? I've done searches & found nothing pertaining to this. So if anyone is using this set up or has heard this set up, please share the knowledge. I've used a Kicker Solo 10 back in the day when they were round, but wanted more kick & wasn't happy with the 12". That being said does any think one these 10" XXX bad boys will put a smile on my face? Thanks in advance...

Personally, I think it will be more of a grin. Quite possibly however, it might be a frown. Let me rephrase.. it'll be more like a grimace.

-Wait

I think one end of your lips will curl up.. sort of like a smile, but the other end will kinda curl downward, more like a frown. So I guess it'll be a little of both? I don't know, maybe you have some sort of emotional problem and your face doesn't really show too much of anything. But maybe it shows..

Darn (Wow instant Censoring), Sorry lack of sleep last few days. I plan on running it @ 4 ohms with a Sound Stream Van Gogh 1600.2 1600w x 1 channel @ 4ohms. Plan on pushing 800w to 1200w to it...

Personally, I think it will be more of a grin. Quite possibly however, it might be a frown. Let me rephrase.. it'll be more like a grimace. -Wait

I think one end of your lips will curl up.. sort of like a smile, but the other end will kinda curl downward, more like a frown. So I guess it'll be a little of both? I don't know, maybe you have some sort of emotional problem and your face doesn't really show too much of anything. But maybe it shows..
How in the hell does one respond to that?

you would have to be extremely bored or mentally ill to write a statement like that.

I'd go with the XXX 10, but I've always been a fan of ported boxes for the XXX. 1200-1500watts would be good for it.

Don't get a 10w7, this will get louder and can have comparable SQ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

IMAX

10+ year member
The Prototype...
IMAX
Lithonia,GA/Homestead,FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date