Offical Argent Audio Box Designer - RAM Designs!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Argent Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Need a box built?!?!? Look no further!

Argent Audio and RAM Designs have teamed up to bring you a winning combo!

Make sure to visit his website and fill out the custom quote section!

RAM Designs - Custom Quote

By having RAM do your design and Argent Audio build your enclosure you will receive 20% off your enclosure design and 5% off the enclosure!

Andrew

Notes/disclaimers:

20% off the design will be refunded to you once Argent Audio has your deposit.

5% RAM enclosure discount may be combined with any Argent Audio discount/monthly special for up 10% max discount off your enclosure.

Both I guess lol
RAM can get pretty crazy with the designs and so far I have not come across a design that has been too complex for me to build //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Andrew

look at the build threads he made. the boxes are the cleanest boxes i have ever seen
This is what Andrew does all day every day...he better be damn good at it by now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Twice RAM built designed me box, the first one put out competition numbers with just two alpines! and im gonna start working on my new box he designed, for my new subs. Recommend this guy any day!

Twice RAM built designed me box, the first one put out competition numbers with just two alpines! and im gonna start working on my new box he designed, for my new subs. Recommend this guy any day!
Thanks Nicholas! I love when someone comes back for another design...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Argent Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Argent Audio
Morgan Hill, Ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date