occasional reoccuring popping

Participant count
  • Participant list

jlocutes

nj
I need some help, I have a occasional popping in my audio system..by occasional I mean it could be 1 yr in between the system doing this, and to fix the popping I have to turn car off and back on again and its gone. I used to think it was associated with the 360.3 but yesterday it did it with the stereo off volume and stereo volume don't effect it at all ..no music playing at all the pop is like when you connect speakers with music playing already. All items are quality components and here's the system break down

Kenwood 990hd

rockford 360.3

jl audio 900/5 and 600/4

Boston pro speakers front and rear doors and dash

jl audio sub

make sure all connections are tight and no naked wire touching anything or can move to touch something odd it's so far apart though..

I need some help, I have a occasional popping in my audio system..by occasional I mean it could be 1 yr in between the system doing this, and to fix the popping I have to turn car off and back on again and its gone. I used to think it was associated with the 360.3 but yesterday it did it with the stereo off volume and stereo volume don't effect it at all ..no music playing at all the pop is like when you connect speakers with music playing already. All items are quality components and here's the system break downKenwood 990hd

rockford 360.3

jl audio 900/5 and 600/4

Boston pro speakers front and rear doors and dash

jl audio sub
I had that happening too but mine was only on music but few and far between but got more often with time until I lost a channel on my ppi 900.4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.