Obsidian v1 12 Power Handling

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah they are 2.5" coils, was just wondering because ive heard the v1s had cooling issues so i wasnt sure exactly how much power they could handle.

Talk to pro-rabbit (Dustin). He's a moderator on here and has an enclosure/custom builds type place. I believe he's done some quality control for Obsidian... Could be Audioque too. Can't remember. Anyway, he's had a lot of experience with both subs either way.

play with them see how warm they get...750 shouldnt get them very warm tho ..unless its clipped to hell
Well i havent bought them yet, but i found a pair of used v1s for 200 shipped, 2 new v2s would run about 320 shipped. Just trying to figure out if its worth the extra 120 for the v2.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.