Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Item(s) for Sale:

Sherwood SCP-1002 4-channel Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I'm seriously pissed off right now...fuckin computer crashed right before I hit the "submit new thread" button! I spent a long time writing all this, too. So instead of writing it all out again, I'm just going to give you the basics and let you guys handle the questions.

For the specs, it's rated at 45x4 (probably at 2 ohms per channel), and on the amp it says 260 watts, but I HIGHLY doubt that. It has 60a of fusing, which probably alludes to something more along the lines of 600 watts rms total output. Not saying that it necessarily is, but judging from what I've hear it do, that's probably a realistic figure.

Price:

$75

Sounds reasonable to me for a one-of-a-kind 600 watt 4-channel amp.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay shipping

Here's some more ish that I have, feel free to make offers. The more you buy, the lower my prices go!

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/car-audio-classifieds-old-replies-only/500168-package-deal-mtx-251d-alphasonik-ma-2025-alpine-3522-pg-rsd5-sony-cdx-1000rf.html

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/500357-wtt-ppi-a1200-any-audio-stuffs.html

Item Pictures:

I made videos instead of doing pics. My username and date is in the first video. The first one shows you how everything is hooked up and I tap every channel to show you that each channel works. The second video shows you that it works just as well quietly as it does loud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please ask any questions that come to mind...If you are really interested in it, let me know what I can do to assure that you would be happy with the transaction.

Are old sherwood amps really good? I had one that I threw away thinking it was just some POS kenwood rip off..LOL
I like this amp...I mean, it's no PPI Art as far as sound quality goes, but I think you'd be surprised...I was! Sounds pretty dern good to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It's definitely not a knock-off...I have NEVER seen guts similar to these before...

I like this amp...I mean, it's no PPI Art as far as sound quality goes, but I think you'd be surprised...I was! Sounds pretty dern good to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It's definitely not a knock-off...I have NEVER seen guts similar to these before...
Wow...maybe I had a decent amp after all... Dont remember the model or anything, I just threw it in the floor where it sat for a year or 2 then it eventually got thrown away. Lol. Guess I should have researched it a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

i have some really nice Sherwood stuff...but it came out after that series Id put it in par with the higher end PPI or ZED...but your series is good but more along the Coustic quality...and not the DR series

Wow...maybe I had a decent amp after all... Dont remember the model or anything, I just threw it in the floor where it sat for a year or 2 then it eventually got thrown away. Lol. Guess I should have researched it a bit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Yep, a decent amp it is. I think I have yours, I mean, given the physical condition, it looks like it's been thrown away and found again lol

i have some really nice Sherwood stuff...but it came out after that series Id put it in par with the higher end PPI or ZED...but your series is good but more along the Coustic quality...and not the DR series
I agree completely! I was waiting for you to stumble upon this thread...

Any chance you may want to work out a trade for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Suicide Bobb

5,000+ posts
SPLC Fails
Suicide Bobb
Camas, Washington
Start date
Participants