O.m.f.g.

av83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Midwest
myfind.jpg

...and i have the matching four channel at Zed getting fixed right now.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/goldcup.gif.fed6f294523aaacf5ee40f0193e776f8.gif

What are the specs on that dinosaur?
Very underrated 111x2@4, way more at 2, freaking crapload more @ 1, lol.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Let me guess, was it in Springfield IL lol?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

...maybe. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw... he accepted my offer of thirty. For a Zed in fairly good condition.

You may proceed with extreme jelly......... now.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL honestly I am surprised at the stuff that shows up on the craigslist in these little towns we live in lol - cos most of the time you dont hear **** lol.

Hell one of my college buddys knew some guy who had a bunch of "junk" audio stuff and the dude GAVE him Marantz mono blocks with the power supplies, etc. still in the beaten up original boxes and plastics for nothing. He thought it was old junk stereo stuff.... wtf.

So apparently this model, that has a 1/2 ohm switch, on the bottom is particularly rare. Anyone else know anything about this, or anything else about this amp? Not much info on these out there.

****, possible score of the month right there.
Uh huh. I work over nights, but I couldn't sleep until I had this in my hands. I was convinced I'd go to sleep, and find out it was gone when I went to go get it in the morning. The pic doesn't really do it justice, its a little dirty but has all the original stickers and everything.

had one local for sale on CL for 900$ a month ago.. he took it down 30mins later after I told him he was an idiot and offered him 100$ for it

had one local for sale on CL for 900$ a month ago.. he took it down 30mins later after I told him he was an idiot and offered him 100$ for it
100 is still a steal if its working. You get it?

nope, he msged me back after I told him he wouldn't get over 200$ in this area for it, said he would just keep it in the attic till it rusted apart then.
That makes zero sense, what's the point of keeping something you're not using because you can't get a ton of money for it? Lol.

That makes zero sense, what's the point of keeping something you're not using because you can't get a ton of money for it? Lol.
Some people are idiots and rather it just rot than actually sale it for a decent price to someone that would use it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

av83

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
av83
Midwest
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date