O.G. D-Wet's ***NEEDZ DONATIONZ*** thread...

O.G. D-Wet
10+ year member

[]D [] []v[] []D
Some of you guys know I've been kicked out of my foster parents' house AND my own grandmother's house and am now staying at my girlfriend's... Anyway, I'm trying to get my butt back into caraudio now that I have a roof over my head again! As some of you know, woofercooker has a bunch of SA-8s w/ fresh recones for $90 and I would KILL for atleast two of them to get my build started! I begged my girlfriend to get them for my b-day but she doesnt want anythig to do with supporting my bass addiction.

So I'm reaching out to you guys and hoping maybe I can e-panhandle enough paypal donations to cover a sub or two so that maybe my girl would atleast pay for the s&h. I know its a stretch but i figured its worth a shot. I just got a new job but i wont get paid for another 2 weeks and I dont want to miss out on woofercooker's sale! supposedly 7 sold already! Do you think you guys could help out???

lol no nudes and there's a Metro a couple towns over at a used car lot and they said they'd hold onto it for me since i made a deal w/ the guy. So I'm not too worried about it going anywhere. But yea, I'm really dieing to get that car. I was gonna get the car before subs but u just cant beat $90 for freshly reconed SA-8s. And as far as a perminate place, im stayin here w/ my girl for a while. If I qualify for finacial aid im goin away to WyoTech... then hopefully we will be ble to get a new place together soon after. But thats the plan as of now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

lol no nudes and there's a Metro a couple towns over at a used car lot and they said they'd hold onto it for me since i made a deal w/ the guy. So I'm not too worried about it going anywhere. But yea, I'm really dieing to get that car. I was gonna get the car before subs but u just cant beat $90 for freshly reconed SA-8s. And as far as a perminate place, im stayin here w/ my girl for a while. If I qualify for finacial aid im goin away to WyoTech... then hopefully we will be ble to get a new place together soon after. But thats the plan as of now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Ah yes, bank on the government paying for your college, don't save any money yourself to actually get your own place (just mooch off your girl), and ask the internet for donations to buy subwoofers....

Brilliant

i dont really mooch... I've sold just about everything i own just so that I can pay some sort of rent here. I've been lookin all over the place for jobs and just got this one. As soon as I can get my Metro I'll be delivering pizzas too so I can try to save some cash for school. I'm not trying to mooch off the government. If my credit werent so ****ed in the ass I'd take out a loan. Im just trying to get my life goin and if the government wants to put me in school then ****, il take it. I cant keep working deadend jobs just to get by

i cant get hard off darkmeat tho so I'll probably have to be on the receiving end if thats kool w/ u //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i cant get hard off darkmeat tho so I'll probably have to be on the receiving end if thats kool w/ u //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
No problem at all......and it more so caramel meat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

O.G. D-Wet

10+ year member
[]D [] []v[] []D
O.G. D-Wet
Maple Shade, NJ
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date