Nvx 10'' subwoofers

Status
Not open for further replies.

challenger83

I have two of these NVX Subwoofers that I want to trade for two more 10'' subwoofers. These are dual 4 ohm subs and I'm looking for either dual 2 ohm or svc 4ohm subs and they need to handle at least 800 watts combined. If your interested just holla at me and see if we can make a deal. I will pay for the shipping to you also so thats not a biggie. Oh I almost forgot to mention that one sub has a tiny hole in the rubber surround that you can see in the pics but I used heavy duty flexible sealant and fixed it so it still sounds really good with no loss in bass.

How do those sound? I been wondering about that company, some of their stuff looks pretty beefy. *****, i have 10's but they also are D4. GLWS

I would have loved to have the 12's but my budget would only let me have the 10's. I still could have 12's i can cut the holes bigger. So if anyone has 12's for what i'm looking for just send me a message.

I know for sure they take 800 watts and they sounded pretty good (no distortion). Which they say RMS is around 350 watts a piece. I'm not sure what their max wattage is but they took the 800 watts beautifully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...