Not Sure?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Registered
10+ year member

Alabama
Been looking for a pair of 12s to buy, and I've been trying to listen to some JLs. I heard a pair of 10W3s and they were alright, but couldn't really handle the higher volumes cleanly. Didn't get to listen to a pair of 12W0s, and I'm wanting to know what the W6s are all about. So, if someone could give me a rundown on which model is, in their opinion, the best and give their reasoning that'd be great. I'm looking for a pair of speakers that can cleanly handle most anything I can throw at them and not get sloppy when the sound starts to hit higher volumes. Also, if there is a better pair of subs you'd be willing to suggest, go for that as well. Price isn't TOO much of a factor, I just know I want a pair of 12s.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Try a Adire Audio Shiva or Tempest or blueprint driver 1202 sub, both are superior to the w3 and are cheaper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

if u're into SQ too, check out diamonds.

their lower models aren't too expensive, and will give great SQ and SPL

you also get a 3 year warranty if u buy from a dealer and he approves of the install

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.