Not loud enough...........

Participant count
  • Participant list

Rivertender

When Bluetoothing my phone into the minivan's audio system, the volume is 90% loud enough.

Most any mobile audio system has enough volume to go beyond what is comfortable so you can back it down to what you like. Mine doesn't. It is certainly loud, but not loud enough that you need to back it down. The radio volume, when not running the phone signal through it, has plenty of excess volume.

Is there a device to between my phone and the radio....or anything.... that would boost the volume? I have a very basic Alpine radio in my '06 Magnum with its Boston Acoustics system and the phone to car radio volume is plenty loud enough so that you really can't tolerate full volume. Makes me think the problem is the OEM radio is minivan which is the vehicle suffering from inadequate volume.

We are traveling to FL. with the minivan soon and would like to get this inadequately loud system improved if possible.

Specifics:

2011 Town and County

OEM radio

Cell phones are LG 3 and current Hitachi (inadequate loudness on both of cell phone brands)

Many thanks for any thoughts...........

When Bluetoothing my phone into the minivan's audio system, the volume is 90% loud enough.
Most any mobile audio system has enough volume to go beyond what is comfortable so you can back it down to what you like. Mine doesn't. It is certainly loud, but not loud enough that you need to back it down. The radio volume, when not running the phone signal through it, has plenty of excess volume.

Is there a device to between my phone and the radio....or anything.... that would boost the volume? I have a very basic Alpine radio in my '06 Magnum with its Boston Acoustics system and the phone to car radio volume is plenty loud enough so that you really can't tolerate full volume. Makes me think the problem is the OEM radio is minivan which is the vehicle suffering from inadequate volume.

We are traveling to FL. with the minivan soon and would like to get this inadequately loud system improved if possible.

Specifics:

2011 Town and County

OEM radio

Cell phones are LG 3 and current Hitachi (inadequate loudness on both of cell phone brands)

Many thanks for any thoughts...........
replace the radio thats all you need. Any aftermarket radio would be miles louder.

I myself have the LG G3 phone. And i ecperience the same thing. When using the aux cord from phone to h/u, once I get to about 24 on h/u volume it doesnt get any louder the more i turn it up. H/u is Alpine 148bt. Other than that,all is good

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.