Southeast Region North carolina members chime in!!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Fayetteville is only a few minutes away (like 40), and there's plenty there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
lol my girl use to go to school at Pembroke.....She hated it so I only visited like 3 times

well lets start plainning this.

do we wanna do one central meet? thats gonna mean long drives for the people at the coast and at the mountains but we'd meet more people that way

looks like charlotte might be the best choice. maybe a little more east.

i use to live in hickory nc but now i live 5 minutes from tn . it would be kool if there was more show or event on the western part of nc. i need to get my ride meter to. i could meet in charlotte if thats where everyone plans to meet. can we wait until it warms up its been snowing like crazy up here lol maybe we should have a meet just for the people on the western part of nc?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.