North Carolina Member Needing A Helping Hand

Participant count
  • Participant list

04RedRam2500

I'm from Raleigh and I'll be completely replacing the sound system in my truck within a week or two. I was wondering if there are any other North Carolina members who would be willing to help? It's an 04 Ram 2500 w/ factory Infinity, factory nav, etc. I'm bypassing the factory amp and running new speaker wire throughout and everything is getting replaced. I'd rather learn how to do this stuff than pay a shop to do it. I had a deal worked out with another guy on here but haven't heard from him in a few weeks and it looks as if he has been banned. If you would like to be compensated for your time and efforts then there is no problem with that. I can have the entire interior ripped out the day prior so all that would be necessary is physically taking the old stuff out and putting all of the new stuff in. Thanks in advance guys. If this is in the wrong section, please move it mods. Almost forgot, I have a list on my computer with everything going in so I can email it if need be to give those willing to help a better idea of what's going in and also point out anything I may be missing and need to pick up beforehand.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

04RedRam2500

04RedRam2500
Raleigh, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
04RedRam2500