No Vendor Forum After 11 Months

ciaonzo

TheContinental
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Feb 1, 2009
WI
More than a few times I have offered to take over or buy. No response.
I would have no problem with that, you're a good dude.
Any chance you know what's up with the recent bugs, or how to address them?

tommymilan311

Senior Noob VIP Member
Feb 5, 2015
Davenport, IA
I used to, and still do, get a lot of good info. I'm not really a regular but I've been around a few years. It seems pretty dead. I only get about 2 or 3 people to comment on my stuff when I ask for info or even just asking for some personal experiences and advice. Same with DIYMA. Its a shame. IG Facebook must have taken over, but I don't know what groups to join haha.

denim

SSAudio.com
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 16, 2002
SSA HQ East
I would have no problem with that, you're a good dude.
Any chance you know what's up with the recent bugs, or how to address them?
With out getting into the root admin panel, I can't fix anything. Only the mod panel, like the other mods that are still lingering around.

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Sep 22, 2013
Western Oregon
Has been since ANT took over IMO. I haven't used it since and DIYMA is horribly slow being so packed with adds.

The problem is MAF doesn't pick up new members because it's not an obvious site name and doesn't have a decade's worth of posts that people looking for something obscure will find through google and arrive there.

I don't think Goob has been here more than 10 times since I joined and we haven't had an active mod here in a good year. Hopefully the paypal claim gets his attention. Not like it would take him more than an hour to assign a dozen new mods and then disappear for another few years to collect ad revenue checks.
adblock plus and i have zero ads on diyma. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
Sep 22, 2013
Western Oregon
I used to, and still do, get a lot of good info. I'm not really a regular but I've been around a few years. It seems pretty dead. I only get about 2 or 3 people to comment on my stuff when I ask for info or even just asking for some personal experiences and advice. Same with DIYMA. Its a shame. IG Facebook must have taken over, but I don't know what groups to join haha.
I never have any issues with diyma though i have noticed when you post is important and how you structure your question is as well. if you post at 2 am with a poorly constructed question. Youll get no feedback. There is usually a decent amount of turnaround on threads there so you can be missed fairly easily.

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
adblock plus and i have zero ads on diyma. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I think I need this. I see more and more ads pop up than ever before. So annoying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds