No Vendor Forum After 11 Months

Man I haven't been here in ages and it feels like some of the same for sale ads are up from when I was here last. I use to love coming here and gathering good info and shooting the **** but things have changed big time. There are some really great people here but getting past all the other bs and lack of moderation makes it hard to hang around anymore. There are plenty of good members who would step up and have offered to do so (myself included) but no one is around that gives enough of a **** to make it happen. I even remember one of the moderators flat out talking **** about the people who were offering to help. Had some shady dealings with one of the mods here as well. I think the site could be revived if the administrator would let us help.

[quote name='SounDrive']I would gladly help him out and I know that @denim would as well. We both have forum administration experience ;)[/QUOTE]

More than a few times I have offered to take over or buy. No response.

More than a few times I have offered to take over or buy. No response.
I would have no problem with that, you're a good dude.
Any chance you know what's up with the recent bugs, or how to address them?

I used to, and still do, get a lot of good info. I'm not really a regular but I've been around a few years. It seems pretty dead. I only get about 2 or 3 people to comment on my stuff when I ask for info or even just asking for some personal experiences and advice. Same with DIYMA. Its a shame. IG Facebook must have taken over, but I don't know what groups to join haha.

I would have no problem with that, you're a good dude.
Any chance you know what's up with the recent bugs, or how to address them?
With out getting into the root admin panel, I can't fix anything. Only the mod panel, like the other mods that are still lingering around.

Has been since ANT took over IMO. I haven't used it since and DIYMA is horribly slow being so packed with adds.

The problem is MAF doesn't pick up new members because it's not an obvious site name and doesn't have a decade's worth of posts that people looking for something obscure will find through google and arrive there.

I don't think Goob has been here more than 10 times since I joined and we haven't had an active mod here in a good year. Hopefully the paypal claim gets his attention. Not like it would take him more than an hour to assign a dozen new mods and then disappear for another few years to collect ad revenue checks.
adblock plus and i have zero ads on diyma. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I used to, and still do, get a lot of good info. I'm not really a regular but I've been around a few years. It seems pretty dead. I only get about 2 or 3 people to comment on my stuff when I ask for info or even just asking for some personal experiences and advice. Same with DIYMA. Its a shame. IG Facebook must have taken over, but I don't know what groups to join haha.
I never have any issues with diyma though i have noticed when you post is important and how you structure your question is as well. if you post at 2 am with a poorly constructed question. Youll get no feedback. There is usually a decent amount of turnaround on threads there so you can be missed fairly easily.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.