No product - no communication from Mazzasec

Participant count
  • Participant list

n8skow
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Here's the thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/miscellaneous-classifieds/545728-3-6-aero-ports-80-shipped.html

I paid for the 3 ports he was selling on May 7th. He was pretty good at communicating what was going on during that time, saying he was busy with a new job and hadn't had time to get these sent yet (roughly 3 days after payment). A few days later, he followed up letting me know he still hadn't got them sent, and that he had lost a job (started a new one) and been really busy.

He also let me know that the box was actually at his mom's place (about an hour away), and that his drill didn't work and he had no way of removing the ports from the box at that time. I was patient and gave him a few days to resolve whatever was going on - in his last message, he let me know he had a day off coming up and would get the ports pulled and mailed.

It's been 3 weeks since his last message, and from his profile page, 2 weeks since he's been on the site.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/members/mazzasec.html

He has several other threads started here with some nice items for sale. I would strongly advise anyone to avoid doing business with him.

Considering his activity here (nearly 7000 posts) I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

A phone number might of been a smart move - but texts/calls can be ignored just as easily.

At any rate, it's in Paypals hands now, he has not replied to their messages either - I anticipate the payment being reversed.

And this is why you get a phone number...

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I didn't send cash.

Transaction was through Paypal.

always get a phone number before cash is sent

Anyone with "gucci!" in their status is obviously a wigger low life from atlanta and not too be trusted.. sorry but I'm pretty sure you juts got jacked by mr gucci

thank you paypal...

"We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $80.00 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted."

***** it went down this way - but thankfully Paypal got the money back...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

n8skow

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
n8skow
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies