No power to unit

surfrida

I have a weird situation, or maybe it is jsut weird to me. I recently installed a Clarion DXZ535 in my 1999 VW Jetta, everything worked fine for a month, and now when I start my car the unit doesn't power up. But, the weird thing is, when I turn my ignition switch right to the point before my engine fires, the Clarion powers up and then when the engine is started the Clarion powers off. I checked all the wiring and fuses and everything is fine. Any ideas what it could be?

Surfrida

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have read about this, and honestly the installer did nothing wrong. It's the newer vehicles that have the automatic engine stop/start (instead of idling). What's happening is just like when...
https://www.taramps.com.br/en/produto/amplayer-400/
i know that don’t change nothing thought i would share just let me know k if u want to text or email about it i will send u my info
I think the guidelines want members to have a picture with your forum username and current date in the picture to avoid scammers. :)
LMAO.yep,this setup going on over 9 years.appreciate the inspirational quote although i dont take part in water boy memes.

About this thread

surfrida

surfrida
Pensacola
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
allyourblood