No power getting to the Amp

Participant count
  • Participant list

ElOsito
10+ year member

So i have this 2003 toyota sequoia , its always one thing or another with this truck. Well atleast the audio system. My problem right now is the amp wont get enough power to it Im assuming , or something , the light on the amp powers up , and slowly fades away. Its not the amp or the subs , since they been checked in another car. Ive checked the ground ( no burn marks ) , ive checked the power ( it powers ) , and ive checked the remote ( connected from the headunit then the pre amp ) for some reason it wont power up. The stereo works , gets power , so i dont think its the battery. And being such a small amp , saying 250 watts max , i doubt its taking up much juice. Anyone know what might be wrong with this ****?

do you know what kind of voltage your getting at the amp? Is your remote wire messing with it? Do yu have a very week ground?

I used to just jump the 12volt+ to the remote wire to test if its the remote wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.