nissan bose L.O.C. makes lound thump with amp turn on help me stop this

Participant count
  • Participant list

hustlemanlv

nissan 1995 maxima bose L.O.C. makes loud thump with amp turn on help me stop this. I'm have a sony amp hooked up to 2 mtx 10in sub woofers useing a scoshe L.O.C. to the back speakers of the car.

when the can is turned on there is a delay then the amp turns on witha thump and pushes the subs out all the way then they play low. how can i stop this? I'm using the factory amp turn on wire to turn on the subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The harnesses showing up for your vehicle show one or two adapter plugs. If your car has a separate CD player, then I assume that is what the 3rd...
Not less power but less channels. Maybe upgraded all around Bose speakers as well.
Thanks! I'm usually not in a rush, but I get motivated and smash it out... lately too much other crap going on. Will get to it soon, since winter...
I'll be making it some time in the next few weeks. But that's my next project. This car. It belongs to my brother. But I'm working on it...

About this thread

hustlemanlv

hustlemanlv
las vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hustlemanlv