Nintendo wii with 7 games ($140)

misfit138
5,000+ posts

a whole new type of aids
Williamson, WV
Item(s) for Sale:

Up for sale is a Nintendo Wii console that comes with 1 nunchuck controller, the sensor bar and all wiring needed to connect & play it. This listing also includes 7 games:

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles

Dead Space Extraction

Metroid Prime 3

Metroid Other M

Madworld

Wii Sports Resort

Wii Sports

Item(s) Description/Condition:

The console, sensor bar, controller and all wiring are in near mint condition. All games are tested and working 100%.

Price:

$145.00 shipped to your door (lower 48/continental US).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is included in the item's price. I will provide tracking info & insurance via USPS. I only accept money orders (sorry, but I don't do paypal).

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

SANY1142.jpg

SANY1141.jpg

Most guys who've been here a while know who I am and can assure potential buyers that I'm reputable.

Thanks for looking.

Just noticed I had $140 quoted in the thread title. Oh well, $140 it is. What's $5 gonna do in the long run anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't post here much anymore...but I've been around.

...and thanks for the kind words. I appreciate it. I would appreciate you taking this Nintendo off my hands a lot more, though...

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Would probably let this thing go a little cheaper (but not much cheaper) if someone comes along and takes it REAL soon...

$140 shipped for a near mint Wii with 7 games, guys. This is priced to sell, and it'd make for a nice xmas present.

I will also vouch for Misfit. GLWS man, people are broke these days. I cannot get rid of anything except for my wifes Macbook pro that went in less than a day. Maybe I should have asked more for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Anyone don't drop the price too much, that's a hell of a deal if I do say so myself. I have one already, if i needed another I would get it to help you out!

Yeah, the price isn't coming down from here. I'd take $135 if someone was going to let the extra $5 be a deal breaker, but I'll let it sit here and collect dust before I'd take any less...

I guess it would be a waste of time to even list the ts-w5000spl, pair of 10" polk momos, 2 pairs of 5.25" polk momo comps and the hifonics 4 channel I was gonna list.

It's cool to know I won't have to waste the time posting those threads I guess. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

For those who pm'ed offers.....please read the listing. NO PAYPAL!!! NONE!!! EVER!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Too many sellers get cheated by chargebacks and things of that nature nowadays, and that ain't happening to me..

Good price really I kinda understand the PP thing but hope it does not hurt your chances. GLWS
It really shouldn't hurt my chances. I am a perfectly reputable seller who is well known here and a couple other well known forum members have already spoken up on my behalf (one of them is even a moderator).

I just don't like dealing with paypal. I see WAY too many sellers getting screwed over by dishonest buyers these days. Just about anyone on the ca.com facebook group knows how I feel about paypal. ...and btw, I do have access to paypal. I don't use it by choice.

If anyone wants this wii, go to the post office, buy a m/o and send it to me. I'll receive it in no time flat and ship out your items in a hurry. Using a m/o may add an extra 3 or 4 days to things, but it is 100% buyer AND seller friendly. I wish I could trust people well enough to accept paypal, but I just can't do it. Not after some of the sh*t I've seen go down lately...

too bad you dont deal with PP... GLWS good price... those games are like 100
As I said, money orders are perfectly safe for both parties....and I am a reputable/stand up guy. Notice my "thanks". I have not posted regularly for MONTHS and still have more than anyone. That reflects upon the way I treated people when I was active here. I helped any and all people who were willing to learn. ....and....as I said, I have refs and 100% positive itrader feedback. Using a m/o should stop NOONE who is willing to do business with a stand up guy. In your case, Tony30cl, sending me a money order would take like 2 days or so. If you wanted this wii it would be at your house by the end of the coming week.

I do appreciate all the interest that has been shown, aside from the one idiot I placed on my ignore list a few moments ago, but the paypal thing is something I simply won't budge on. There are a few guys here at ca.com that I would accept paypal from (ge_off_me, Dylan Man Sluten, MOC, brodiesel, omega bunny, kangaroux, bumpin-goalie, subzero, etc etc etc) but that list ain't all that long.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

misfit138

5,000+ posts
a whole new type of aids
misfit138
Williamson, WV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies