NIB JL C5-653 ordered direct from JL.for Focal or JL 10 or 12w7 AE( no box necessary.

Participant count
  • Participant list
i have these same 3 ways in jeep and makes every song sound like it never has before.kurt mueller German design.(2) crisp but so nice and warm unlike most very high end tweeters that are very bright sounded harsh.(2) 4" mids (2) 6.5 mid bass (2) 3 way crossovers with many mid and tweeter adj.and the crossovers even look beautiful.I have only used JL Audio sense the nineties and only had wonderful results never a blown speaker or a overheated or damaged stamp. I'm going to do a small system in my wife's Honda Pilot so just thought I might try something different. I wouldn't need any enclosure with the 10 w7 or 12w7 that I'm looking to trade just the speaker. Would also be interested in trading for some focal components or any other components that would be comparabl to those. Haven't heard of a lot of the new stuff that's out there so if anybody would experience could chime in if they read this and see what somebody is offering me and just let me know if it's worth it. Thank you very much for your time. Have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.sorry I will get new memory card for camera.post pics tom.wasent trying to bypass rules was just trying to get a feel if anyone was even a little interested in a trade like this before spending more money buying another card .

any ideas.just created pic with date and user name.only camera i have is on phone.i go to add images and it only allows me to enter a url: address for pictures.it wont let me download from any gallery or anywhere else.what is this 1997.only way to enter pics from phone is through an address?why no other option for retrieving pictures.oh well.pics are posted on augusta ga craigslist.sorry im not more tech savy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...