Kenwood DDX419 HU

Hifonics BRZ1700.1D

(2) SA-15's in a ~9ft^3 ported box tuned to 32 hz

0 Gauge KCA KnuKoncepts Power wire fused ran from positive battery terminal

0 Gauge KCA KnuConcepts Ground wire to Seat Bolt w/ Ring terminal

What I want to add;

Hifonics Zeus ZXI80.4

Distribution block

New doors speakers ( irrelevant which ones, that will be another thread )

Big Three Upgrade ( first order of business )

Plans

0Gauge KCA Big three, from Alt Bracket to Chassis, Alt Bracket to (-) Battery, Alt Charge to (+) Batt

Sound like a solid big three? I know most go from (-) Batt to Chassis Ground and Chassis to engine block, but mine should function the same correct?

Unhook 0 Gauge from Brutus 1700 and hook it to a distribution block, with 0 gauge from block to BRZ, and 4 gauge to Hifonics Zeus ZXI80.4. Run another ground to a different seat bolt, on the seat this amp will be mounted under.

Splice into BRZ's switch 12volt rem wire and run to Hifonics Zeus ZXI80.4.

Run another 2 sets of RCA's to Hifonics Zeus ZXI80.4

Run speaker wire from amp to door speakers.

Simple right?

Please point out flaws in this logic, and I have some questions.

My Bose Amp is currently bypassed, running my bose speakers off of the head unit. if I simply run the speaker wires that I currently have hooked to my head unit back to the amp, can I just use the stock wiring in the doors? Or is it better to run new speaker wire? I would love to avoid running new wire to the doors if its not that big of a deal.

Will the big three and stock battery/alt combo be enough?

I currently have virtually no dimming, and the BRZ is **** near full tilt.

Thanks in advance.

I got my big three done. I used aluminum tinned copper solder on 0 gauge 3/8ths lugs, as I didn't want to trust crimp style ring terminals, and KnuKoncepts KCA 0 gauge to do it all. I honestly don't see any difference. I will upload 2 before and after videos of my stock voltage meter playing the same songs and the same level and you guys can tell me. I know I should have DMMed it before and after but my DMM was MIA, so this is all I have. judging by this alone would any of you be worried about my voltage ( I will be adding a 440 watt rms 4 channel amp in the next week or so )

Theres a video after, running almost full tilt. First 30 seconds or so are sitting at a light idling.

Know What Im Doin - Before Big 3 upgrade

Know What Im Doin - After Big 3 Upgrade

Coming Soon!

Aint Worried Bout Before Big 3 Upgrade

Aint Worried Bout After Big 3 Upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.