Next Outrageous Deal | 12-15-2011 Tonight!

Adress the time issue. You do realize by the time your timer ends the west coasr can barely order if there is any product left...

Its a great deal... that half the country cant buy! Now thats smart business
There is no need for the condescending tone. Was an honest mistake. I wasn't aware of it when it got installed today. This issue will be fixed on the next go round. If there is a next go round.

The amount of bitching each time for something like this really does not make me want to do another.
It is always a double edged sword.

Regardless of the complaints you have done a great job with every thing in my eyes. You also have to remember that 99% of the people complaining are do to the fact that they didn't get the what ever they wanted when it was on sale and even though they say they give up or won't wait it out if you do another are just saying those things out of spite.

I hope you decide to do another, but if things continue on the current path with the complaints and such I could understand if you chose not to do them any longer.

butthurt.png

butt-hurt.jpg

w217075756.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

soundsolutions

Pro Seller
SoundSolutionsAudio.com
soundsolutions
Potsdam, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date