New (unofficial) DB drag record: 180.5 dB!

oh wow that was a wonderful comeback. It doesn't take anything but possibly a child with the mind capacity of a 6 year old to have a, "your mom" joke. Please do me a favor, the next time you try and insult someone over an online internet forum, at least try and provide a joke that has some sort of background that suggests you have a brain. Or perhaps you are just to busy debating whether or not you should uphold the "e-thug" title that seems to pass around from moron to moron on this forum.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

After reading this thread, I gotta say. I ACTUALLY feel like I've lost more brain cells reading this thread, than 5 people inhaling duster combined.

I am perfectly sober and I can't understand much in this thread...........

After reading this thread, I gotta say. I ACTUALLY feel like I've lost more brain cells reading this thread, than 5 people inhaling duster combined.
I agree. To me it was kind of like watching two kids arguing before they fight on the playground.

the post I made pretty much summed up what you just said.....

Whoa buddy.

Give it up.

Half this thread is aguring with neither side knowing anything about teh truth.

So STFU an die people.

He did it, and w0w. We all knew it was coming. Just a little before I adspected.

I think the fact this turned into a DD and Fi bashing thread is a joke. People dont like each company for some stupid reasons when they are both some of the best stuff out there.

But back on topic Ill say congrats on hitting that score with 1 sub. i dont think I would wanna hear something that loud tho lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

tommyk90

5,000+ posts
THE WHOLE THING!!!
tommyk90
Chicago Heights, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date