• Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Hello

I have 2 new 18" TC Sounds Blue powercoated Ti Pro baskets. (I think they might be the last 2 new ones of this style in the states) I'd like to offer them as a pair so they will be sold together.

They have a nice gloss powdercoat but side by side one is a little lighter than the other. There is a chip in the powercoat on one of them, it's shown in a pic below.

I'd like to sell these local because shipping would be very expensive. If they don't sell, I'll pack them up 100% secure and offer UPS Ground shipping.

BOTH (2) Baskets $150 Or Best Cash Offer

Please Email, Post or PM with any questions or offers.

Thanks

Matt

pics

u18.jpg

u19.jpg

u20.jpg

u21.jpg

u22.jpg

u23.jpg

Hi

I forgot to mention that I also have 2 QCA threaded ring adapter for these baskets.

I'll offer the pair of adapters (BOTH) with the baskets for and extra $12 if they are needed.

Please let me know if there's any interest. If they don't sell in a week, I'll box them up and post them shipped. (above is the box size, weight and zip to calc the shipping)

Thanks

Matt

u30.jpg

u31.jpg

u32.jpg

Any trades whatsoever?????

Hi

Not unless you have a set of high dollar head phones or B&W monitors. (with me adding cash then)

I have more stuff than I know what to do with, those are the only 2 things I'd need.

Matt

Hi

The baskets and rings are pending sale, I'll update tonight.

If they don't sell, I'll offer them shipped once I reply.

Thanks

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...