New speackers for grand am

I believe if you enter your vehicle year and model at crutchfield.com it will tell you what size speakers you have. Now for the special tool, you need an oxy/acetylene cutting torch, a jackhammer, and possibly a screwdriver.

By the way, your in the "speakers" forum and you don't even know how to spell the **** word? (You spelled it "speackers 3 times so I know it wasn't error) Maybe you should stick away from car audio and just race your dad's viper or what not. Also, are you ever going to buy anything or is this still your little "post for fun" game?

By the way, your in the "speakers" forum and you don't even know how to spell the **** word? (You spelled it "speackers 3 times so I know it wasn't error) Maybe you should stick away from car audio and just race your dad's viper or what not. Also, are you ever going to buy anything or is this still your little "post for fun" game?
lol werd //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

What's the matter now? Is someone mad because they don't know how to get their "speackers" out of their door. Awww you poor little boy. With questions like that, I wonder if you could even start a viper.

marshal you are a newb u have 72 votes do not talk unless spoken two.
votes? i think you mean posts...you imbecile.

as if post count actually meant anything. you are the most idiotic person on these forums...by far. you say that marshal knows NOTHING because he has 72 posts? and you have 155, so i guess that makes you smarter? yea right...

i can guarantee you that there are some people on here with low post counts (or 'votes' as you call them) who know a shitload more than those with higher ones.

i suggest we ban this guy...you are what's wrong with these forums.

-nate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

God I wish the f%#kin moron would get banned! I wouldn't be suprised if he is some dam/\/ 10 year old. Every post the idiot makes is twice as stupid as the one before. He obviosly doesn't even know how to use a screwdriver he is so pathetic. Paintball9908, why are you so thickheaded? If Albert Einstein were alive he could join this forum, and you know what, he would start with 1 post. I wish someone knew this kid personally so they could slap the sh1t out of him for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

paintball9908

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
paintball9908
Michigan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date