SOLD New Sony ES XM-5046..rare...NEW...and CHEAP $170 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
If you know anything at all about true glory days of car audio then you know Sony used to make some excellent stuff...this was part of that line of car audio for those that had deep pockets.....

This one is new in the box...taken out to take pics..100% complete...all manuals and papers still in box.,

Started a new thread as other was getting long

$170 shipped....which is stupid cheap for this high end 1 ohm stable high current amp....

if you dont know then your missing out..

sony25thkenwood002.jpg

sony25thkenwood009.jpg

sony25thkenwood006.jpg

sony25thkenwood004.jpg

sony25thkenwood003.jpg

sony25thkenwood001.jpg

Will vouch that this is one solid amp. Used to compete aginst a guy running 3 of the 2 channel version on his front stage and a Zapco Sterio 500 on his subs. Very transparent sound. Good luck with the sell.

sorry...dont need any trades....

and this is about to be put away or used..by me...I am tired of trying to sell a solid excellent new amp at used crap prices

sorry...dont need any trades....
and this is about to be put away or used..by me...I am tired of trying to sell a solid excellent new amp at used crap prices
I know how you feel. I too am trying to sell a nice old school amp on here at a ridiculously low price for what it is. Mine isn't new, but it's worth a lot more than what I'm asking for it just as is your amp. Good luck with the sale. If I get the cash together for it, I'll snatch it up in a heartbeat.

thank ebay and audiobahn for that high end good stuff goes for pennies
why would guy spend 500 on a decent amp when he can go the the flea market and buy blitz 4kw for 199

who buys an amp these days for $500 anyhow when you can buy a $500 amp ( like this one) for less than half.......

the market right now is so whacked...

I am actually running a old Clarion fan cooled amp that I paid $38 for and its perfect.....I didnt try to pay that much...bidding just ended there.......

but sometimes things are worth a little more.......LIKE when they are new....

couple years ago this would have been gone in less than 1 day

I had it on ebay and had 18-20 people watch and not one make a legit offer ....pathetic....

I am not giving it away cause there is no point....1 Benjamin isnt going to be worth it considering the value of this amp.....

Someone buy this amp!!! It's making me sick to see this on here when I can't get it myself....if I didn't need to spend $400 on a set of tires for my car, it would be mine!!!!!!

Someone buy this amp!!! It's making me sick to see this on here when I can't get it myself....if I didn't need to spend $400 on a set of tires for my car, it would be mine!!!!!!

get your tires frome tirerack.com and use the savings to buy my amp......haha

I got a tirerack warehouse here in town actually...

get your tires frome tirerack.com and use the savings to buy my amp......haha
I got a tirerack warehouse here in town actually...
Unfortunately they don't have the same brand of tires that I'm getting..plus, for the size I need, they are way higher in price on them. I'm getting a set of Nitto Neogen size 225/40R18 for $400. I think that's a great price for them since they are still new.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.