New Rims on the Chevillac

basssquared
10+ year member

Basssquared
just got these yesterday let me know what you think all constructive criticism and hating is welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

chevillac.jpg

chevillac1.jpg

never really been a fan of the staggered rear/front, it looks less clean IMO.

and x2 on the paint and rollpan. Also the tails look pretty cheesey, maybe darken them up. I think that truck in a gunmetal grey would be pimpin.

they look good
Thanks bro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

never really been a fan of the staggered rear/front, it looks less clean IMO.
and x2 on the paint and rollpan. Also the tails look pretty cheesey, maybe darken them up. I think that truck in a gunmetal grey would be pimpin.
i love the staggered look agree withyou on the tails n maybe on the gunmetal i either want sort of a pearl yellow or just black

Rims look good. What kind are they?
dont know the model number but they are KMC brand

Like the rims. Don't mind the flames. Agree about needing a roll pan. But I'm not a big fan of the Caddy Grill. Good lookin truck though.

Like the rims. Don't mind the flames. Agree about needing a roll pan. But I'm not a big fan of the Caddy Grill. Good lookin truck though.
thats my favorite part of my truck bro 99 Escalade front end it also has H.I.Ds so it looks sick at night

not bad. i feel like i have seen your truck before though. Has it been in the lawrence area?
not in the 2 months that i've had it but maybe the prior owner took it up there he used to have his own roofing company and actually used it as a work truck i was like WTF i've sprayed on a new bed liner since then and added the rims also in the pic i took yesterday the front bumper was kinda hanging off on the sides i fixed that today as well but the furthest i've drove it was up to Chanute KS to pick up a honda CBR for a buddy drives nice and smooth on the highway and for being a 350 V8 it doesn't waste too much gas

not in the 2 months that i've had it but maybe the prior owner took it up there he used to have his own roofing company and actually used it as a work truck i was like WTF i've sprayed on a new bed liner since then and added the rims also in the pic i took yesterday the front bumper was kinda hanging off on the sides i fixed that today as well but the furthest i've drove it was up to Chanute KS to pick up a honda CBR for a buddy drives nice and smooth on the highway and for being a 350 V8 it doesn't waste too much gas
Cool man, I was going to say the bumper looked a little off. Rims look sick.

As stated previously, flames //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif, tails //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif, and a rollpan would help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

basssquared

10+ year member
Basssquared
basssquared
Emporia, KS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date