New Project - 4 12" CVRs in an 01 Silverado.

Lil_KB
10+ year member

Louisiana
Haven't posted here in a while...figured I'd start something new. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Build Specs:

Truck: 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. Cab

Subs: 4 12" Kicker CVRs

Box: 8 cubes @ 31.44 hz

Amp: Kicker ZX1500.1

Head Unit: Alpine CDA-9855

Front Stage: Infiniti 6.5" Component set.

Back seat is being completely removed.

So far I've got 2 of the CVRs, and the Crunch amp which will only be used until I decide on something that can give these speakers enough power.

I have a box already that was built for 2 15s that has the amount of airspace and has the port specs I need, just have to do a little redesigning to it.

I know, CVRs aren't the best speakers ever...but it's a budget build pretty much just for fun, so don't hate..

Here's the truck.

Skatin005.jpg

Skatin003.jpg

I'll update with pics as progress comes.

so u would have room to go with 26's if u didnt drop the rear or do u still have room go go with 26's and how big of a lip is that on the rims

i have a 01 f150 supercrew king ranch and want to go with 26's and just throw a 1 1/2" leveling kit upfront to have the level stance hopping they fit

Watching this one. Nice truck. Any interior shots?
Thanks, I'll get some interior shots tomorrow.

so u would have room to go with 26's if u didnt drop the rear or do u still have room go go with 26's and how big of a lip is that on the rims
i have a 01 f150 supercrew king ranch and want to go with 26's and just throw a 1 1/2" leveling kit upfront to have the level stance hopping they fit
I have room for them but they would rub in the front when I turn. These 24s come kinda close to rubbing at full turn. Not sure about how 26s would fit on your F-150 though...and mine have a 6" deep lip.

Truck is very nice.
As for the equipment, just use what you can for now and upgrade later.
yupp, thats the plan. money's just been tight lately, been saving for college...and my truck has completely ****ing drained my wallet lately.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.