New Processor

....Do what you want.
Im sorry if I wasn't too clear earlier, the MS-8 is already gone, sold it to a friend for $100 who said he could fix it, he ended up destroying it more. I was asking about other processors, not how to deal with the broken one

You should have called JBL before writing that MS8 off like that.

Im sorry if I wasn't too clear earlier, the MS-8 is already gone, sold it to a friend for $100 who said he could fix it, he ended up destroying it more. I was asking about other processors, not how to deal with the broken one
Try a Helix or Arc audio Processor. All you have to do is look at the reviews and search for other processors.

I see, that information would have been helpful. What do you want your new processor to do for you? Do you need good center channel support? Rear fill?

I see, that information would have been helpful. What do you want your new processor to do for you? Do you need good center channel support? Rear fill?
No center channel or rear fill, I go for sql as much as possible, so a processor with time alignment, center stage, preferably digital, at least 8 channels

360.3 is great. However if you keep your computer up to date it won't be good for you. It locks up with some versions of net framework. For me that's not a problem because the computer I use is barebones. Also you have to set your screen resolution to whatever the software (I don't remember what that is) because the software window does not adjust size.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.