New Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD videos

Bitgod
10+ year member

I always used to think these youtube videos of people showing off crap they have was silly, until I realized it was a good way to see how products look when I'm researching what I want to buy.

Sooooo...I made some videos of my new P4200DVD that I just got installed on Friday. Total of 3 vids, probably nothing earth shattering if you've played with these units before. You'll find the other 2 vids on the right side under More from Bitgod

i was about to order the avic z110bt, but this avh-p4200dvd looks pretty similiar, minus the navigation. im thinking about saving money and buying this thing instead.

I watched the VIDEO; and i am still a bit confused about the software for the phone. It seems on this unit AVH-P4200DVD you can not view your contact list scroll though names and numbers and unlike the 3200 unit you can not make use of a touch screen dial pad? Is there a software up grade for this anyone....anyone...Buler.....Buler? Thanks for your help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.