new pics are up, please look

Participant count
  • Participant list
if you read the section under the pic of the cd player on the page, it will tell you how i got the cd player in there. But, i will tell you anyways. You have to buy an adapter plate for it. I got mine at circuit city. I dont know where else you would be able to get them. I think crutchfield has stuff like that too. But, if you have a circuit city near you, then check em out. It was 50 bucks though, but i think it looks pretty cool. Ford makes everything a pain in the ass though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I have a set up but am looking to hide my amps, I have a 2004 sequoia. Does anyone have a set up like this or pics of an installation?
What would be your cost savings per unit having your coils wound in aluminum instead of copper? Can you quantify the efficiency (or dB) gains...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...

About this thread

crzybob77

10+ year member
crzybob77
Richmond, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from