*NEW* Original TC Sounds 12" Baskets Basket

us3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

*NEW* Original TC Sounds 12" Baskets - (not the knock-off's I've seen around*)

- Candy Apply Blue USA Powder Coat

- 12" Basket with 10" Spider Landing and 2.450" Spider to Motor Clearance

- 3" or 4" Coil Clearance

- Either: Coated Basket Only

- Or: Coated Basket With Dual Push Terminals And Screens Added

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Hello

I have some New Original TC Sounds 12" Baskets for sale. They all have a USA Candy Apple Blue Powder Coating on them.

There are "Raw" baskets and other baskets with "Dual Push Terminals and Screen Added". (please see pics and costs below)

These are all in "New Condition" but I also have some "Scratch and Dent" ones that I will offer for less at a later date. (after the better ones have sold) These have been stored so some may have dust in the corners and rust on a couple screen wires. (and some marks but I will offer those for less, the ones selling for the asking will be 100% New)

I purchased new 13x13x13 Shipping Boxes and 3/16 Packing Foam to pack the baskets 100% secure to assure a safe arrival. All baskets will be packed with 2 layers of foam plus extra padding and be SHIPPED UPS Ground With Insurance for FREE!

Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks and have a great day,

Matt

Price:

FREE Secure Packing And Shipping!

**I'll Cut A Little Better Deal On A Pair Sold/Shipped Together**

$125 - New Coated Basket

$140 - New Coated Basket With Dual Push Terminals And Screens Added

(I'll offer Scratch and Dent ones for less at a later date, please wait for them if you don't want to fund for these)

FREE Secure Packing And Shipping!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I purchased new 13x13x13 Shipping Boxes and 3/16 Packing Foam to pack the baskets 100% secure to assure a safe arrival. All baskets will be packed with 2 layers of foam plus extra padding and be SHIPPED UPS Ground With Insurance for FREE!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

*I couldn't get good enough pics to do the powder coating justice so I just took a bunch: (it's nice and glossy)

**More Pics Here: z 011 parts pictures by ike557 - Photobucket

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

128.jpg

Those 10" Baskets are Sexi Man! Best seller with some rare stuff for sure!

Thanks Chris!!

Yeah your 15" and 18" baskets look just as cool!! (contact the guy above for New 15" and 18" baskets //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Matt

Bump for a great seller!
we will be doing many deals in the future. im going to be moving to sd next year //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Cool thanks man!

Yeah the best deals are always given to local cash deals, just let me know if you ever need anything.

Thanks for the bump and have a good one

Matt

Here's some more info:

12" BASKET MOUNTING DIM'S

These baskets have a 4.5" coil hole and a 6 bolt patter at 4.96" with three of the six holes countersunk from the bottom of the basket as shown in the pics.

I'll reply to all the PM's shortly.

Thanks

Matt

**UPDATE**

*SELLING 2 PAIRS FOR LESS!*

I have 2 pairs of baskets that have some light rust on the screens and a small mark or two around a couple baskets. (maybe some dust too, please see pics)

These are still NEW Baskets, they just have little issues and I do not want sell them as MINT NEW like the others I am offering. (the Mint ones have no marks at all!)

These 4 will sell/ship in pairs and I'll offer each pair for:

$210 PACKED AND SHIPPED FOR A PAIR!

**I will also offer a Lower Cost for a Local San Diego Cash Sale**

Please let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks

Matt

1230.jpg

1231.jpg

(light rust on screen)

1232.jpg

(small marks in coating)

1233.jpg

1234.jpg

Here's a pic of the gaskets.

There Are Only A few Of Them so they will only be offered with a basket for the added cost.

As with the 15" and 18" Baskets, Chris @ zeuslicious@hotmail.com is the only one offering the 15" and 18" Gaskets right now.

Thanks

Matt

1235.jpg

One Pair of the above (2 pairs) has SOLD!

One Pair is Left!

There is some interest so they might be selling soon.

Thanks

Matt

1 Mint Raw basket is SOLD!

Still got some Mint and Marked ones, Raw and with Terminals and Screens. Please let me know if there interest.

Thanks

Matt

Hi

One more Mint basket has SOLD

I'd like to sell the pair in the last pics and then I will see about going through the baskets and offering slightly marked ones for less. (I'll close this post and make another one at that point)

All of the baskets are "NEW" with the Blue Powder Coat but some just have small marks, rust on the screens or an uneven coating. (exactly like the small marks in the last 2 pics, others may sell them as mint new but I'm not going to)

Thanks for all the interest

Matt

Hi

I forgot to mention that I also have a several different 12" CONES, DUST CAPS, 10" SPIDERS and LEAD WIRE that I will offer with these baskets in the next post.

I'll be able to offer a good set up with Baskets, Cones, Dust Caps, Spiders and extra Leads if needed once I get everything gone through.

Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Here's a pic of some dust caps that I'll offer with the baskets for a GREAT DEAL! (cone pics to come)

They range from 5.8" to 8.6" and are domed and dished with paper, poly and cf.

I will only be offering these with the baskets so please let me know which ones you want if your purchasing a basket.

Thanks

Matt

dustcaps1.jpg

dustcaps2.jpg

Hi

Here are 4 different 12" cones and 2 different 10" spiders that I can offer with the baskets. (for now, I can offer single parts once some more baskets have sold)

Paper Cones: (pics)

The Left cone has a thick hard treated paper cone with a stiff foam surround. The Right cone has a thinner treated paper cone with a softer foam surround.

Aluminum and Nomex Cones: (pics)

The left is an Aluminum TC Sounds cone with Newer thinner softer tall rubber surround. (see difference in pics) The Right is a TC Sounds Nomex cone with tall thick rubber surround. The back of these cones are coated and have an extra glue bead around the cone and surround. (from Patrick at RU)

Spiders:

Original TC Sounds Black Poly-Cotton Progressive Spiders. (I had to go through TC Sounds and China to source these, I couldn't find ANY in the USA for my app) These are the same 10" Ti Spiders but have * New Thicker Woven Leads *. These are available with both 3" and 4" coil holes and with or with-out woven leads.

I have some different 10" spiders I bought from Mike (woofercooker). They have a different progression, fabric, weave and are much stiffer than the TC spiders. There are 3" and 4" without leads available but I have 3 different kinds of lead wire I could offer. (standard round, thick round and thick flat)

I would only like to offer these with baskets for right now but once some more baskets get sold I can offer the rest of the parts for sale.

I WILL CLOSE THIS POST ONCE THE LAST PAIR OF BASKETS SHOWN HAVE SOLD. (and open another with a parts and baskets offer)

Thanks

Matt

Paper Cones

12cone1.jpg

12cone2.jpg

12cone3.jpg

12cone4.jpg

Aluminum and Nomex Cones

12tccones1.jpg

12tccones2.jpg

12tccones3.jpg

12tccones4.jpg

12tccones5.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.