New Moderators Coming 7/15!

Where you been bro? IceT's been banned for ages...
No ****.....

Pick me pick me. Good to see we are getting more mods to keep this place in line. Congrats to the mods chosen.
Shut the fuck up, you know nothing...

This site has turned into a festering **** hole with all of the useless adds so Goob can make a quick buck instead of trying to help the place out. This site has been going down hill since 2008. Why do you think we all left? The server is ****, the new vb4 is ****, as well as what goes on nowadays here. It's quite the travesty that CA has turned into such a joke, it used to be a pretty bad ass site, but that is no more nor will it ever be again.

crunk times..........that is all

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you..
Fa sho...28k posts, and none that I have found useless...Plus you held yourself together well with the MrMakinMoves scandal...I think you have the proper personality for a mod. I have no idea how you would handle the externalities, but that is only because I don't know you that well...

Audiodave, I traded back the art to the original owner. And honestly, I don't want to do business with you anyways. I wanted to meet up and show off my stuff and see yours, and you just wanted to "talk" about what went on in that thread. Sounds pretty shady to me.
I don't understand what you mean by "man oh man it's gunna be fun"
sure ya did.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.