New member looking for Truck audio suggestions

Lol no way would i do a blow through. Hopefully he would be able to build a box to hold at least 2 of them. If thats the case would you say it would be worth it? how does two sound? is it enough to turn heads in the cars around you?
I dont think you will have the Airspace or mounting depth man

Take a pic of what it looks like under your bad seats so I can see what your talking about with the cargo boxes built in
ya man im at work right now but when i get off in a few hours ill take some pictures of under the seats with my box out and ill also take some pics of the current box im using so you can see what the possibilities are.

2011_ram_1500-pic-3696879036337853916.png

how would you compare just the 2 to your 9500 series DD? Im really intrested in this setup you sold me at louder than 9515 lol
Its hard to say cause I am not giving them what they want, more power! The way they are setup now I would say almost as loud. They hit the lows better but peak off earlier than the dd did. But again they are in a box made for 4 so that makes a big difference cause they are in 1.3 ft^3 each and the tuning isn't right with only the two in the box.

I think with 2 and more power they will be louder than the dd

Bettr pretty much nailed it with the pictures. fortunately i dont have those lids/latching things back there but the compartments are the same size. And that may be the exact box im using lol.

Its hard to say cause I am not giving them what they want, more power! The way they are setup now I would say almost as loud. They hit the lows better but peak off earlier than the dd did. But again they are in a box made for 4 so that makes a big difference cause they are in 1.3 ft^3 each and the tuning isn't right with only the two in the box.
I think with 2 and more power they will be louder than the dd
Thats all i would need then, because i dont know if yours was the same but i considered mine to be syupid loud lol. you could hear me from a mile away

Bettr pretty much nailed it with the pictures. fortunately i dont have those lids/latching things back there but the compartments are the same size. And that may be the exact box im using lol.
I have done a few installs in those so I figured I was close... That other box looks ok but skeptical on prefab specs and probably wouldn't try to fit a 12 in that unless it was a Dayton HO or some other sub that likes small boxes... I know PHD lines like smaller boxes but are more SQ oriented which I don't think is what you want...

I have done a few installs in those so I figured I was close... That other box looks ok but skeptical on prefab specs and probably wouldn't try to fit a 12 in that unless it was a Dayton HO or some other sub that likes small boxes... I know PHD lines like smaller boxes but are more SQ oriented which I don't think is what you want...
Unfortunately i like to have my cake and eat it too lol. Im a big fan of SQ but it ALSO needs to be loud as hell lol

Ya im a bit skeptical on the specs too but i know a few people who have tried them out and say its pretty accurate. I figure if i could get a box built with those specs but for 8's and those sundown 8v2's it would be pretty bad ***.

Idk, what is your input for what you think i should do with my truck Bettr?

Unfortunately i like to have my cake and eat it too lol. Im a big fan of SQ but it ALSO needs to be loud as hell lol
Ya im a bit skeptical on the specs too but i know a few people who have tried them out and say its pretty accurate. I figure if i could get a box built with those specs but for 8's and those sundown 8v2's it would be pretty bad ***.

Idk, what is your input for what you think i should do with my truck Bettr?
Well if you could get that much space you might as well go with 10's

Center console box maybe?

Could stretch it from dash all the way back to middle of back seat to maximize airspace if willing to give up leg room for middle rear passenger. Or cut size down and do it size of nirmal cc

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.