New Magnum D2's 12"

MikeGray
10+ year member

Pimp Juice
bay Area
who out there has a New magnum 12" with the 12 spoke basket? how much better are they from the old D2's i got 2 D2's and love them.. hit soo hard. but im thinking about changing to the new ones because it says 900watt RMS which means it should hit like 30% harder.. whats the deal guys? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It's the same speaker. No better, no worse. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

oh is it just they updated the recommended RMS? cause it used to be 600 (the ones i have) but people said it was soo underated.... maybe thats it.. just fixed the error..

If u like how the 'The Claw" basket sounds then keep them.They're basically the same driver ,mines was laughing at the 600w RMS so I upped the power a bit(see sig.).If u decide to sell them u shouldnt have a problem,they're ppl looking for 'The Claws' b/c of the unique look.

i have the new one. and ill just repeat what everyone else is saying, theyr supose to be the same as the old. just keep the ones u got, theyr one of a kind.

You have the same speaker, but with the old "claw" basket. Nothing else was changed. I did, however, change the power handling on our web page because I got tired of telling people that our rating was very conservative and that they will handle 1000 watts, etc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MikeGray

10+ year member
Pimp Juice
MikeGray
bay Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date