New LED Tvs

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif
projector > any tv

but i still run mine w/ analog cables //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

high "dynamic" contrast ratios dont mean ****

there will always be something better coming along, thats just the way it is

i paid $4k for my 40" Mitsubishi tube back in 1995 when it was considered a "reference" set. today even though it is the largest tube ever made it is only worth a few hundred at most.

i wont pay more than $1k for a tv again.

Plasma still has the best picture you can get but it also has its disadvantages. The Samsung B9000 is supposed to be the best lcd tv on the market right now, I am going to check them out soon.
Plasma is the best right now, yes, but once OLED is in full production it will stomp the plasma sets. Fully black blacks, white whits and everything in between. They will be awesome.

my rich ass uncle who is a professor just got one.... i must say it does have great picture quality all around but the technology has much to improve on!!!! Like overheating! **** turns off due to the heat sensor inside for some reason after about 3 hours being on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

really nice and thin thou! it almost looks like it is part of the wall!

my rich ass uncle who is a professor just got one.... i must say it does have great picture quality all around but the technology has much to improve on!!!! Like overheating! **** turns off due to the heat sensor inside for some reason after about 3 hours being on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
really nice and thin thou! it almost looks like it is part of the wall!
makes me wonder if those typical tv wall mounts will work on led TVs? or there are mounts made specifically for those led tvs?

i see that

thats cool.. thats like ultra slim mount, but im wondering if any mount would work?

Im sure it is so much easier to mount those led tvs since they should not be as heavy as the lcd or plasma tvs?

I live in basement at a house near my college, the walls arent that sturdy.. I opted not to mount my 46 inch Sony even though I really want to do that (I think it is going to be pain in the ass tho)

but now I m wondering if I would be able to get away with mounting led tv there? (sure would **** if it fell down lol)

i see that
thats cool.. thats like ultra slim mount, but im wondering if any mount would work?

Im sure it is so much easier to mount those led tvs since they should not be as heavy as the lcd or plasma tvs?

I live in basement at a house near my college, the walls arent that sturdy.. I opted not to mount my 46 inch Sony even though I really want to do that (I think it is going to be pain in the ass tho)

but now I m wondering if I would be able to get away with mounting led tv there? (sure would **** if it fell down lol)
As long as you anchor it in the studs it should be fine. I wouldn't trust any TV mounted to some drywall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Enellz

10+ year member
The Triple O.G.
Enellz
Louisville, KY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date