New Hertz Mille System Installed as Promised

ML280Sbrushed2.jpg

ML500kick.jpg

i will fly up to jersey just to buy them since you wont ship //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

i want stick those in my pillars, i am desperately want to know if that curved design helped the off-axis response.

6spd i thought that ribbons only need 1-5 watts for ample power because their so efficent and the ribbon is so delicate???
from reading, these things were designed a bit more rugged for the car environment; but i bet they still will our do a cone midrange in efficiency...although i read on their site they play from ~700hz up to ~35k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no wonder they are called midtweeter

i hope im right

6spd i thought that ribbons only need 1-5 watts for ample power because their so efficent and the ribbon is so delicate???
Technically speaking your correct in the realm of 25w or so with a True ribbon. These however are not true ribbons, theyre actually more along the lines of Planars. Although theyre efficency is still quite high and I only need minimal power on em to get em to sing.

Wow, thats such a beautiful install... rarely do I see that type of perfection and detail. And its just so ... CLEAN!!

I have never been able to hear a Hertz setup, so you'll have to enlighten us all with your impressions. Gotta be amazing.

This is what I posted in a earlier post about the Hertz MLK2.

First of all these are the most beautiful drivers I have seen to date and are very well built. They have good venting under the spider with a mesh protective cover, with a pole vent in the rear. The mid range drivers are pretty light and compact. The most noticeable features are the reverse roll surround and a super curvilinear cone with no dust cap. They are made with a paper cone, with a protective coating that gives it a smooth finish on top. It's pretty obvious that this driver was designed for a smooth, extended response. The tweeters come with a solid aluminum removable chamber with 5 little felt pads. The silk dome uses a heavy coating and has a flatter profile dome then most tweeters.

I love these mid range drivers very much. Open, well damped, and very smooth top extension. The hertz have good bass output with a snappy mid-bass. The tweeters sound phenomenal. They are full bodied with little or no coloration and good transparency. The Hertz Mille is a great sounding component set. It took me a while to find everything I was looking for in a component set to go into my Treasured 95 300ZX TT.

This is just a teaser.

The car is in the middle of a complete transfermation. This car will have a completely different look, hopefully by the end of Aug or Sep. I have all of the parts just waiting on the people to get it in for the work to been done. I will post a full picture thread at that time.

IMG_9079.jpg

Nice ZX man. Awesome equipment. Great install. That TT seems like a sleeper, I know I wouldn't expect a top-notch SQ system in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif That audison runs like 1.5k MSRP (read in the new CA&E), do you mind me asking how much you payed for the amp?

What are the plans for body mods for the TT?

Awaiting installation:

Exterior Styling:

99 JSPEC Fascia

99 JSPEC Smoked Corners

Smoked Side Markers

Wings West Mid Spoiler with 3rd Brake Light

Wings West Side Skirts

Wings West Rear Bumper

JSPEC Rear Taillights and Center Panel

New OEM Rear Brake Light Assembly

Next Purchase is B&B Quad Oval Cat-Back Exhaust

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.