SOLD New For Sale Thread! American Bass, Onyx, Baskets etc.

Participant count
  • Participant list

woofercooker
10+ year member

A Gentleman and a Scholar
The other thread gor too crowded so I decided to throw this one up.

First I have 3 American Bass VFL motors which I am willing to rebuild into 10, 12, or 15" subs. I would like $150+ shipping for each freshly reconed sub. (I only have dual 2ohm coils)

Here are some pics of the motors and what the sub could look like when finished.

Motorstop.jpg

Motorsbotom.jpg

vflmockcone.jpg

vflmockside.jpg

vflmockback.jpg

Next is an Onyx LSX 18 d2. This sub is freshly reconed, never powered. You can see from the pics that it has plenty of wear on the motor from being stored in a shop for a while. I started at $250 shipped with this but I think $200+ shipping will work.

onyxcone.jpg

onyxplate.jpg

onyxhcca.jpg

I also have several baskets of diferent sizes to sell. PM me what you are looking for and will see what I have laying around.

coils.jpg

I have t-yokes and top plates to build 2 3hp motors. I will sell the steel for $100+ shipping (weighs 60lbs)

3hpparts.jpg

Paypal is preferred.

I will not hold anything for anyone. All items are first come first serve. I had a ton of interest in some of this stuff but was being asked to hold items. First person to pay takes it!

Let me know if you want more pics of anything.

I am willing to trade for...

Digital Designs D motors

Digital Designs G motors

Digital Designs Cluster mag motors

Sundown amps

Might consider other trades but that is what I am really looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.