New Engine

Participant count
  • Participant list

Steven206Seattl
10+ year member

Seattle, Wa
So I just ordered a new engine for my El Camino //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. This month has been real busy painting my new tonneau cover, putting on new bumpers and getting ready to convert my car from an automatic to a manual 5-speed.

I'm replacing my current 350 with this beast 350

http://www.gmperformanceparts.com/EngineShowcase/index.jsp?engId=ZZ4350&engine=ZZ4%20350&sku=12499712&engCat=sb

It comes stock 355 HP and with the right carburetor I think I can get more than that.

I'll post pics of the engine when it arrives and my tonneau cover tomorrow once done painted.

So far on the checklist

[X] Paint

[X] Rims

[X] New chrome striping; Bumpers

[/] Tonneau Cover is half way

[ ] Black Interior

[ ] Newest Engine Installed

[ ]5-Speed

[/] System(had subs took em out temporarily

I'm just really excited for car show season and seeing how my car will dyno come June:veryhapp:

This is my most current picture. I do know the bumper is a little crooked but it is fixed now.

IMG_2677.jpg

Yea ive always liked them.
I think filling the bed up with speakers and porting it into the cabin would make me prematurely ejaculate everytime i tried to put the key in the door.
LOL. I actually thought about that once I have the tonnea cover on to cut the cabin wall and have subs and speakers in the back playing into the cabin. Would probably need dynamat and some mods done to get rid of echoing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.