New eD Newsletter.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

namster44
10+ year member

Great White North
Canada
I got the new newsletter but it's not showing a single pic of it, all I can read is something about the 12K....Anyone wanna tell me the new deal or what they are saying about the 12K? A screen shot would be awesome, but forwarding one that works would be even better...pham@klondiker.com

They don't have the images hosted on the eD site.

eD's site seems to be having issues.

Also, they advertise the 12a for $270 shipped. Scroll down a bit more to see it.

Here is the second part.

Special #2 - Our popular e12A speaker is on special. We had such a great response with the shortsided package deal we decided to take it even further! You can purchase a single e12A speaker for a rebated $270.00 and recieve FREE SHIPPING!!! - Please note, this special is ONLY for the 12" model and is only sold in singles. There is no extra discounts for quantity or package deals. Max 4 drivers per customer -

i am interested in the 2 k's for 225 shipped or something like that. Is that like a rebate or something or is it just that price shipped?

Yeah I got it too....I was planning on buying A's eventually but this deal was to good to pass up. I'm finally getting my 2 12a's...IM soooo stoked...woohoo....ill post up some pics once I finish the box up with my buddy and finally get them in..

to canada to right?

nope its only valid in lower 48

Posted by KAMAK - Today at 10:11 PM i am interested in the 2 k's for 225 shipped or something like that. Is that like a rebate or something or is it just that price shipped?
2 12"ks are $255 SHIPPED

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

namster44

10+ year member
Great White North
namster44
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date