New Dolce Gabbana Sun Glasses

HardCoreSound
10+ year member

Wide Reciever Brap
Thanks to MTX man and his request for sunglasses I am going to list my Dolce Gabbana Sunglasses. I hate to do so, but I just purchased a new pair of armanis. I am going to asking $199 + shipping. They were around $350 brand new and I have barely used them. They are basically brand new and have no scratches. The come with a white d and g case and a white soft cloth. These are a beautiful rare pair, and I hope I can find a new home for them. They are a great pair hope they sell. No trades for these boys just want cash. Thank you for looking!

&& of course the goodies:

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

This guy is a complete scammer... has taken people on another board for over $2k... avoid him at all costs!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

F-in scammer. Still trying to sell someone elses amps? Who do these glasses really belong to? Did you get them to send you a picture with your username in it just like you did with them amps?

Wow... I was just about to inquire more until I read further down!!! Thx boys...

I still need some glasses for an up coming trip to Punta Cana //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif ... anybody know where I can get a good deal from online???

i sent him a pm before i looked into his username and after i told him he was a scammer he said "but i have pictures with my screenname in them"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

HardCoreSound

10+ year member
Wide Reciever Brap
HardCoreSound
Terrel Owens look alike
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies