New crescendo 15 :)

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Not sure if this is the right place by Just throwing up some pics of my new goodie for if anyone was interested in the new contraltos and wanted some good pics. Lovin the way it looks and carbon fiber cone and dust cap. Also was very happy and suorised by the high roll/wide surround. Now to get it in a box and get it tested out. will be posting a build log when it warms up here in the next month or two hopefully

I only like Sundown baskets on certain motors. I think they look sweet on Warden motors

My favorite baskets are 6 spoke 18" baskets, DD "claw" 12-spokes, and Soundstream XXX baskets. Ti 12's are good on some stuff too. I don't really like the 15" or 18" Ti baskets, and especially don't like the curved generic 12-spoke baskets

Sorry to get off topic, lol. The crescendo looks like it'll get loud!

I only like Sundown baskets on certain motors. I think they look sweet on Warden motors
My favorite baskets are 6 spoke 18" baskets, DD "claw" 12-spokes, and Soundstream XXX baskets. Ti 12's are good on some stuff too. I don't really like the 15" or 18" Ti baskets, and especially don't like the curved generic 12-spoke baskets

Sorry to get off topic, lol. The crescendo looks like it'll get loud!

Hopefully //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif will be paired up with a bc2000 for now(crescendo recommended a bc3500 for it). Box will be 4.25 cubes tuned to 27hz. Hope to get low and move a lil air. Will be in a 2002 f150 extended cab.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
Lbetts818
Midland mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from