New Carbon Fiber 5.25 comps Bravox CS50CF new in the box

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

gentlejax
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:Bravox CS50CF new in box. speakers are still sealed in their baggies.

Overview

Experience home quality high fidelity in your car, truck, or van, with a Brazilian-made component speaker set from Bravox! These world-class speakers are now available at lower than factory-direct pricing through this exclusive Parts Express buyout!

Highlights

5-1/4" carbon fiber woofer with a phase plug, Kapton former, and rubber surround frame

Liquid-cooled, neo-powered 1" silk dome tweeter

Surface and flush mounting hardware for the tweeter is included

Custom 2-way crossovers with user-selectable attenuation circuit and tweeter protection

Made in Brazil by one of the most trusted speaker manufacturers in the industry

Parts EXpress Info

Bravox CS50CF Carbon Fiber Series 5-1/4" Component Speaker S 269-510

Review of the bigger 6.5 comp set.

Bravox CS60CF Review - Product Reviews - SSA Car Audio Forum

Item(s) Description/Condition:I got these off Parts Express. I was going to install them and then I realized I have pretty much the same thing already. Not much reason to swap. its complete new in box

Price:$85 shipped FIRM

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

bravoxcs50cf001.jpg

bravoxcs50cf002.jpg

bravoxcs50cf003.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

thanks, I already have a carbon fiber set of 5.25 . I really want to put the correct factory size back in the car which is 6.75
How good do they sound to you..?? I haven't even opened my box yet.. Haha

I have a different brand of carbon fiber comps in car. I just decided these would be similar and I really want to put bigger size back in car.

These are still nib so I'm trying to get my money back out nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...