new car, new system

Participant count
  • Participant list

313BIG CV
10+ year member

detroit
so i sold my cutlass and my girls lincoln (my old one) and got a new towncar (96). altho its shaped funny, the towncar has a huge trunk. not having tried or ran any newer type spl/ newer subs in general, i was thinking of running a couple audioque 15's. looking at the trunk tho, if i built part of the enclosure in the trunk, it looks as tho i could probably get away with stuffing 2 18's in there, theres at least gotta be 12+ cubes of usable space. so, i was thinking of doing that and running the port through the rear deck. will this work with good results?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
thats good to hear that sub/amp is good pair, well one of the front speakers on right side, im guessing it blew out because its the one that makes...
Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

313BIG CV

10+ year member
313BIG CV
detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from