NEW Cadence QRS!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well since you hate JL class D amps so much the XDs are over 400khz. Retard
i just bought some more PG xenons. one per mid bridged 250 per side and on to run the tweeters. 120x2 ill stick to my class AB for now. although the switching on D is adequate its strictly the architecture of how the signal is made. for sub sonic i have no issues with them but i just can't use them for full range. don't like them

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Jesus christ.....
how can you blame him. i have the English skills of a 3rd grader. lol

pwm output is a voltage varing signal with a positive and negitive polarity that mimics a ac output through pulse width and modulation. tge output is filtered with a second order network composed of the output capactors and loudspeakers inductor to creatate the network and smooth the wave.https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-att-us&source=android-browser&q=pwm+output+signals+and+amplifiers

some reading for you fine sir.
Man Wikipedia is a handy resource. One glance at the illustration (with caption) on the article about PWM shows how one can take the PWM and turn it unto something approximating a sine wave in an inductor, aka voice coil for us. I read the article on Class D amplifier (and read another one from another website) and it does indeed appear that it is the PWM wave that gets fed to the LPF and then to the speaker itself.

You learn something new every day.

Man Wikipedia is a handy resource. One glance at the illustration (with caption) on the article about PWM shows how one can take the PWM and turn it unto something approximating a sine wave in an inductor, aka voice coil for us. I read the article on Class D amplifier (and read another one from another website) and it does indeed appear that it is the PWM wave that gets fed to the LPF and then to the speaker itself.
You learn something new every day.
im watching friday after next. lol

i cooked some **** i made up.

its like a potato,cheese and broccoli soup but it has cheese, potatoes, broccoli, bacon, corn, chives and shrimp. OMG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.