New Batt. Recomendations

DonH
5,000+ posts

So Cal
Ok so my optima that i had in the back of my truck pooped out on me this morning. Not to mad since it was scrapped from my buddy's car. So no i need recomendations for a new batt to put in the back or maybe replace my batt up front which is a duralast gold. Amps i am running is a Fusion pp-am2000.1 and a rf p3002.

shoot away fellas!!!

Ok so my optima that i had in the back of my truck pooped out on me this morning. Not to mad since it was scrapped from my buddy's car. So no i need recomendations for a new batt to put in the back or maybe replace my batt up front which is a duralast gold. Amps i am running is a Fusion pp-am2000.1 and a rf p3002.
shoot away fellas!!!
im looking for batteries also. im looking at powermaster and batcaps. i like the batcaps because of the weight, but the powermasters seem like monsters.

Deka or kinetik get's my vote. I run both and neither has disappointed me. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I love my powermaster D3100 if you can i would go with that but i think with that power any think larger then the D2400 would do great.

I haven't started building a system yet but I'm sure I will have to upgrade my battery and the big 3. I am wondering if when upgrading the battery do you look at buying just enough of a battery for the wattage or buy what you can afford and what will fit auto if going under the hood. Meaning the biggest battery that will fit the car application. As an instance I have a 94 Taurus, the battery size is 58 but the size 34 are just a litttle taller and seem to be more readily available.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.