New bass songs

SubieSPL_Maniac
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I've been looking for new songs to bump to and i thought this would be the best place to find some new songs since were all bassheads. so if yall want to post some track that your bumpin non stop and want to share it with us that would be highly appreciated..

And yes i acknowledge that decaf makes dope tracks

Anyone know where I can get the decaf collection other than RAM-Designs? The zips have been down for a while now...and does anyone have any bass songs that aren't trap rap? I already have so much of that, but I like other **** too! A perfect example would be Decaf's Ain't No Sunshine remix. Anything is appreciated!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I would assume it is the radio's built in eq curves that are meant to protect the OEM speakers. You will need a DSP with signal leveler. That...
Spl mini bass meter barely used with cigarette lighter plug. Measure to 160 db. $125 shipped.
Those look like decent cheaper options for sure and probably fine for some systems, but I agree, Audiocontrol has been making high quality stuff...
Defiantly. LOL 😂 It has never happened to me👀:poop:
Maybe voltage loss? I always set my LFP to 80 and on steeper slope with no noticeable SPL loss. Playing a sine wave is a lot easier on your...

About this thread

SubieSPL_Maniac

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
SubieSPL_Maniac
Boston, MA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date