New Audio Company - Dark Audio Industries

These look sweet. If I didn't already have the Soundrive's, I'd do a 12 12's wall with the higher RMS version.

A great budget build would be with these and a CAB amp

The surround on one of my w2ks has shredded slam to bits. For the price to recone both, I'll probably buy these. Oddly, I think it'll be an upgrade. Do you guys warrant eBay or is there a better site to buy these?
Hello BlurredVision, we also have these for sale on our website at Home - Dark Audio Industries.
Man 99 shipped and will probably take 1k no issue. Hard to beat. Where are the subs being made
Hello, the woofers are designed in the US and made by a very reputable manufacturer overseas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
As the title states, I'm selling my 10W6v2D4. This sub is in excellent shape and was recently re-coned to replace all internal soft parts (you'll...
TBH, that is too many speakers for just a pair of 10" subs. The Skar 6.5s and tweeters are very efficient and can get super loud on moderate...

About this thread

DARKAI

DARKAI
Madison, WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Grimmjoww